[IP] Re:

My long time family Doctor discovered my Diabetes when I was 32. In 1976. My
blood sugar was 535. Needless to say I was devastated. I had 3 children,
house payments, a life to live. First off he insured my this was no death
sentence. He said I would be spending a lot of time at the Doctors. so,
anything that was brewing would be caught at first onset, and that the D
would make sure of that. He told me of the dangers of D, but said they are
not a given. My sister had D, got it through pregnancy. My mother got it in
her 40's. So I guess I should have figured....Well for the first 18 years or
so I live like I wasn't a D. Figured if I ignored it, it would go away. If
only that would happen. I have some nueropathy,and retinopthy, cataracts that
were removed. and coronary heart disease (that was inherited). But you know
what.....I'm pumping for 8 months and I've never felt better. So you see
Life does go on with D....
Thanks for listening....Bob