[IP] Sleep tight Pumper Bunnies

tell me happy pumpers while you sleep all snuggled up w/ your pump - are u
sleeping like little bunnies - if so - enjoy - please enjoy - cause my son's
day is coming -
I really dont like having to wake him up for injections - but I am not going
to let him sleep with 556 blood sugars.
He was 549 at dinner, and 449 at bedtime snack. - gave extra insulin at
I checked again at midnight - surely he would have been back down. but no
such luck tonight - so my sweet little bunny woke up at midnight from his
restless sleep  to go potty - checked for ketos (none present) and he wanted
his mountain spring cold water - - and gave more humalog.
Now little pumper bunnies - I wait - to make sure all is right w/ my little
soon to be pumper bunny.
Injections at midnight is not leading a normal life - someone told me a story!
Or someone needs to define normal to me.
Sleep tight pumper bunnies - everywhere!
Sleepy Mom to Kap - age 9