Re: [IP] Pharmacy and Venting

In a message dated 12/11/1999 12:45:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I did call 1-800-Eckerds but was unsuccessful in getting through - I had
 things to do instead of holding the line all day.  Maybe i should have asked
 for their corp e-mail/website.
 I may change pharmacist next month - but then I would have to start seeing a
 shrink --
 Thanks for Listening!
 (mom to Kap) - age 9 >>

Complain hard and fast to whoever will listen-that pharmacist is too damn
lazy too do the job and just plain doesn't want to mess with it. I know I've
worked with enough lazy pharmacists. Some are truly overworked but not
all-they just want it easy. You get her immediate supervisors name, the
district managers name and then go all the way to the top. Mail off those
letters. No way should you be treated like that. Oh that makes me so mad. I'm
so sorry you have to continually be treated that way. Have you ever thought
off mail order and is it allowed on your hubby's plan?