Re: [IP] one year anniversary

At 11:20 AM 12/11/99 EST, you wrote:
.but then we reflect on our blessings....and thank GOD for
>all we have going for us! Rejoice in the little moments together. I think
>that is one thing that dealing with this disease has done for us as a
 a star on it that states "1st anniversary 4 being One Stong
>Kid" and he is getting "Rufus the diabetic bear" (at 50/50 pharmacy).
(snip)  We want to give back some joy to others instead of mourning the
day...and that makes us feel good.
>I feel like it is the best way for Kevin and our family to get thru this
>with a positive outlook. We cant change what has happened, just our
>towards it.

What a wise person you are!  Wise and compassionate and full of love for
family.  You are a credit to our humanity.  I wish you well.
Bob Blakely