[IP] Pharmacy and Venting

Well, it happened again - 12th time
I called in Kap's refills,
Went to pick them up
But was told - sorry he is no longer on the DME so i would have to pay 140
bucks for test strips.
I called the insurance co - and transferred them to lady pharmacist -
They told her to submit paperwork for DME
Well - needless to say - she told ins co - she was not going to do any
She told me - She was going to have to do some Calling Around On That.
So I asked for Corp store # and her name that i was going to some calling of
my own.
My hubby went back to pick them up later that day.
he was charged $0.00 for test strips (free)- but it should have been 20%.
I did call 1-800-Eckerds but was unsuccessful in getting through - I had
things to do instead of holding the line all day.  Maybe i should have asked
for their corp e-mail/website.
I may change pharmacist next month - but then I would have to start seeing a
shrink --
Thanks for Listening!
(mom to Kap) - age 9