[IP] Re:Pumpimg mom soon

Hey everyone I got great news yesterday.The Disetronics rep/trainer called
and told me he got approval to train us with a doc and CDE and no Endo.
Things are going forward now not backwards but sure has been stressfull. Any
way I ordered Pumping Insulin and was wondering if it has carb counting info
in it or what every one uses as a guideline for counting carbs I want to
start learning ahead of time. Our training is going to be about Jan.17
ya-hooooo!!! Thanks for all your help