[IP] barbara - education

I had virtually no education until the day I started.  The first day we met
for four hours, did an insertion, and off I went.  I had to page the CDE if
I went above 250 or below 70, although I probably called her a lot more than

I returned the next day to demonstrate that I could do a site change and for
another couple of hours of education.

My doc and CDE also have known me for a while and knew that I had a
technical mind/was very educated about D (not pumping though) so I think it
also depends slightly on who you are teaching :)