[IP] Our Miracle

Melissa's Mom,
I tried to post you privately but it was returned undeliverable. Therefore,
I'm posting on the list. What a thrilling story of miracle for your entire
family, especially your daughter on the receipt of a little machine to
change her life (pump). I'm bawling like a baby. How well written, how proud
I am of you, how proud I am of Melissa, PTL!
Your daughter is so fortunate to have a mother like you. I'm sure she is
proud of you, too.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 49 yrs, pumping 16 yrs)