Very few of us have really big or unusual changes in bs levels from only 2 units of Humilog.  But I do know of one woman,  type 1 for 48 years who's doses are only 1,2,3,and 4 units.  She continuously has problems with low gs reactions.  Unfortunately she is not on a pump.  Her physician and pharmacist have worked it out so as to dilute her insulin in half.  She can now measure on her syringe one line and it will have only a 1/2 unit of insulin instead of a full unit.  This might be of some help even when using a pump.  You could get 1/20th of a unit instead of 1/10th.  Talk to you health care team.  I might help.
Charles S...