[IP] Pump training time (was...pump Mom)

I am re-posting this because the original title might be ignored by the
people on the list who browse by title or thread.

I have a request because I am gathering some information for a project. (You
can e-mail me privately on this one.)
The questions are: How much education time (hours) did you have about
intensive management BEFORE you went on the pump? And how much time (hours)
did you have when you went on the pump? How much time was spent on homework
or practice time at home?
Any responses are welcome.
Thank you for your assistance.
Barbara B.