Re: [IP] for women only- bg's during cycle

In a message dated 12/09/1999 6:40:10 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< yesterday she kept going low inexplicably & the only thing I could
 attribute it to was that she was exactly 2 wks post-period - i.e.
      Anyone else detected a pattern like this? Seemed plausible to us since
 the hormones would have been askew mid-cycle too??? >>

Yep, sounds reasonable. I was having such a bad time with raging hormones and
inconsistent periods (three weeks long) that I started birth control pills,
I'm 39.  They have helped tremendously.  Pre-pills I did sometimes have
cramping with ovulation and crashing.  There are so many reasons to go low,
I'm still trying to figure this all out.  Guess I want everything to work the
same every day, but it just doesn't.  At least we're an awful lot closer