Re: [IP] Will my child die from diabetes?

She will be ok if you teach her to take care of herself and be happy.  I've
been diabetic since age 7 and haven't had anything major go wrong with me yet
and I'm 39 now.  Also have given birth to 3 beautiful daughters, so she can
have a very happy and normal life.  Especially with all of the wonderful new
things they have developed now to help us care for ourselves.

Take care and try to treat her like any other kid as much as you can.  My
parents always told me I could do or be anything that I wanted to and that
helped me to know and believe it.

Best of luck!!