[IP] Please Help.... First site change..need info

I am reposting this message in hopes that someone could help me or direct me
to where I might find some answers to these questions. It is 10:45 p.m. and
my bgs are fairly stable at this point. I hope I have not offended anyone by
reposting this. Thanks,
Carolyn