Re: [IP] Will my child die from diabetes?

no one is granted a tomorrow -
Venting is allowed - sometimes a must!
I may have a stroke and die a short life from dealing w/ community of

if i get down and out over son's diabetes - i just think -
What if we didnt have insulin - or we had to boil and sharpen needles or do
adjustments w/ urine strips - being a newbie is just fine -

Also, dont look at the stats for children w/ diabetes,
look at the stats for moms w/ children w/ diabetes,
the depression rate is very very high.
My suggestion is to seek help in over coming negative thought
and fears - You need all the energy focused on Education
yourself, child and most likely school systems and insurance problems and
endo problems.  This disease wears on the nerves.
I am here for you and others - I'll help you turn that negative energy into
Thanks for Listening!
Mom to Kap - age 9
Keeping the faith!