[IP] Re: Colleen's first weeks of pumping

When I started on my pump 4  months ago, I had close contact with my diabetes
team in establishing basal rates.  We got it pretty well figured out after a
couple of weeks.  I take .4 from 6:30 AM until 10:00 PM and .6 from 10PM
until 6:30 AM.  Seems to work pretty well.  I did a little bit of changing on
my own, though.  I feel that I have a better understanding of my diabetes
than any doctor.  I do like their advice, though.
Been diabetic for 24 years