[IP] Merry Christmas Kristina and Melissa!!!

Oh my goodness Melissa, I am crying my eyes out!  I am so happy for you two,
you cannot imagine.  I read your email with so much joy, it is unbelievable
how a little pager type looking box can put so much joy into our lives isn't
I am so proud of you and Kristina both, it is amazing to read such joy and
share in it.
My love and luck to you both, I know you will make it, with all the love and
enthusiasm you have for this and each other, it will be easy.
I will go dry my eyes now, and read your letter again, just for the joy in
Thank you so much, for making my evening even more pleasing.
dx 4/68, pmpg 6/99
Lori A. Willey