Re: [IP] Another Guilt - of being alive

In a message dated 12/10/99 2:50:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< moaned. Well, I am planning my 50th Anniversary Bash for 11/4/00 and have
 mentally prepared myself for a similar attacker. When people marry, they
 expect it to last for a long, long time. Some marriages end early in divorce
 or death. Those that make it to 50 years have a celebration. If I'm warm and
 breathing next November, I'm celebrating life. We cannot help others'
 circumstances - nor sometimes our own.
 Jan (60 y/o, DM-1 11/5/50, pumping 16 years) >>
Jan I have two days to make 52 years and I didn't have a bast at 50 but I may
get a 6 pack for 52 . Oh I can't do that my hockey team has a game on the
12th. I am going to celebrate on my 75th 2022. Roger C dx47