[IP] back to normal, and site probs

Hi all, don't know if any of you remember all the weird problems I was
having with high bgs and basal rates a few weeks ago, but they have suddenly
disappeared! I had raised my basals from .4 to .7 and they've been at .7 for
almost a month now.  Then, the other day I started having lows all the time:
I was in the 50s the entire day no matter what, so the next day I lowered
rates to .6 and the same thing! Now today I am on .5 and my numbers have
been running in the 70s so I think I'll change it back to .4 tomorow and see
what happens . . .diabetes is so strange sometimes! but, I'm glad that my
insulin needs are less and that my numbers have been good: I haven't been
above 150 since Thanksgiving, except for one day when I had a site problem.
	Speaking of site problems:  I tried a "supersite" to see how long it would
absorb for and my numbers started creeping up on the 7th day, other than
that, no problems.  So I guess 6 days about does it.  Is there anything
wrong with pushing a site to the limit like that? I mean does it hinder
absorbance if you use the sight again?  Also, yesterday I had two no
delivery alarms with my sil! I disonnected and checked the tubing twice and
no problems . . .turns out that the tubing was getting crimped in my
waistband! and then this morning when I changed the site, there was a little
red circle where the plastic part of the sil ends, and it was bleeding!
because it had been pressed into my stomach while I was sleeping! grrr . . .
.I've had to stop using sof sets for some reason because the last three have
started getting red and hot and stopped absorbing after two days! I don't
know why but the sils are working fine . . .. .