[IP] Pump Mom

Hello all,
I officially met Renee (our IP list "pump mom") last night at a Christmas
party. Isn't this list wonderful? We all have an opportunity to meet each
other in many ways. I want you all to know that she was instrumental in
recommending me for my current job position. (She probably wouldn't tell you
This is a super "family" and a great support group in more ways than one.
I have a request because I am gathering some information for a project. (You
can e-mail me privately on this one.)
The questions are: How much education time (hours) did you have about
intensive management BEFORE you went on the pump? And how much time (hours)
did you have when you went on the pump? How much time was spent on homework
or practice time at home?
Any responses are welcome.
Thank you for your assistance.
Barbara B.