[IP] dawn/dusk effects & hormones...

>"I just put up two plots of hormones on my web page, so you can see their
concentrations through the 24 hour day.   It's interesting to see these
plots over the day, and how they correlate with basal levels."

I looked at the hormone charts, but where do those figures come from? and
how was it figured out when those hormones surge?  goes to show each person,
and probably each day is different, so there is no way to tweek basals
perfectly.  Some people seem to stress over trying to reach perfection and
in turn,  they crank up their stress hormones.
so we know that hormones wreak havock, but is there any way to out guess
them from minute to minute?