[IP] re: Laura's Anniversary

Laura, I understand your tears.  And I admire you for getting Laura on the
pump so early in her diagnosis.  Summer was 6 when dx'd, and didn't start
pumping until nearly 10.  You are ON THE BALL!  Our girls will be ok.  They
WILL find a cure before they're grown and they will lead normal, healthy
lives.  We're doing our job - keeping them safe and healthy until then.  It's
ok to cry - they're tears of concern, love and dedication to our angels.