Re: [IP] Another Guilt - of being alive

God bless you!!!!  My daughter was dxed 12/21/98 at age 6.  I hope I can
throw her a big celebration bash when she reaches her 50 yr. anniversary
with diabetes.  I really hope and pray for a cure first and then I pray she
has no complications.  She is beginning to pump 1/12/00!!

May you have a very happy and healthy new year and a wonderful celebration
on 11/4/00!!!

Laura Lentini-Iaffaldano
Mother of Laura, age 6, dxed 12/21/98