Re: [IP] friday's A1C...but no pump still

 >In a message dated 11/30/99 1:07:39 AM Central Standard Time,
 >email @ redacted writes:
 ><< he pump is shipped to my doctors, not to me, so they keep my pump until i
 > can schedule for training.  they are backed up with people wanting to train
 > so i may not be able to train in december, when i want to. i am a student,
 > and my next availible time i can train would be april.
 > Erinn >>
 >Sorry Erinn.....
 >You really, really need another doc.   Your health is more important than
 >this attachment you have to him.  The training is nothing......I dont
 >understand the big deal about it.
 >Get your parents to raise hell.

If you or your parents paid for the pump, then the doctor's have no right
to keep it. Tell the doctors that you are going to another medical facility
to get trained and have them give you the pump. I would think you could
threaten legal action... but I'm not a lawyer.