[IP] First site change..need info

I have just done my first site change and I am using the Tender. Is it
normal that there is a slight pink spot around where the cannula enters the
skin? How do I tell if I went in too deep?
So far, after pumping for 2.5 days, things are going o.k.. I was a little
nervous about changing the site though. My first site was getting very pink
and it had spread out past the end of the tape too but it did not hurt. The
doc said I had better change it. It seems like I have spent half the day
fiddling with this stuff but I think I will go put up some Christmas
decorations now.........Catch ya later!!