[IP] Dawn/Dusk Effects & Hormones

I just put up two plots of hormones on my web page, so you can see their
concentrations through the 24 hour day.   It's interesting to see these
plots over the day, and how they correlate with basal levels.

The cortisol hormone is most associated with the dawn phenomenon.  Cortisol
is also one of the "stress" hormones, which increase as stress levels

Growth hormone is the one associated with the "dusk" phenomenon.

To see them:

Growth hormone:     http://kevin.aar.com/gh.gif
Cortisol:           http://kevin.aar.com/cort.gif