[IP] Tricare AGAIN

I just went through the red tape you have to request supplies.  Mind you I
went through the supplier last time and was supposed to go through my PCM.
Tricare called me yesterday to ask me who my supplier was etc etc and that
they would forward the order on to them.  Today I get a call that NO Tricare
will not approve my request for supplies because Tricare didn't authorize the
pump.  Of course THAT'S BECAUSE TRICARE DIDN'T THINK I WAS CLOSE ENOUGH TO
DEATHS DOOR TO AUTHORIZE IT.  I proceeded to break down with this woman and
tell her that the first order I placed was paid for (80%) with no problem.
Her response was that they would pay something of it, that it just wouldn't
be authorized through them/Tricare office.  I then proceeded to lose it again
and explain that pump supplies now would save them A LOT of money in the long
run if it would/could prevent blindness, kidney failure etc.  She proceeded
to get all flustered and asked me if I wanted to speak to the manager that
made this decision, and I said yes.  She came back on the line and told me
that the manager was on another call and that she would give her my number
and that she would call me later...  Mind you that was at 10am this
morning......I still haven't heard anything.....

Any suggestions, help, info would be greatly appreciated....  I'm in the
process of writing Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Health
Affairs)
& the TRICARE Management Activity, Dr. Sue Bailey...  Maybe she would/could
help me.....

Sorry for the MAJOR venting, but I just lost!!!!

Heather