[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Freaking out, please help!

I agree!  Get a new doctor.  It's amazing that he has so little knowledge 
about the disease and its treatment.  His statements are something I might 
have heard 20 years ago, but not with all the changes in attitude towards 
treatment that have occurred since then.

Is there any way that you can have the court specify that *you* are to take 
your son to the doctor instead of your ex?  Your son clearly benefits from 
having a parent around who is concerned and is helping him deal with 

Good luck,


Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml