Re: [IP] Additional sites

When I first starting using the pump I only used my stomach and after a while it got real bumpy.  So I decided that if I could give a shot in other areas I could put my site there too.  I use my legs, arms and rearend.  Sometimes you have to be creative in how you get the thing inserted but since I can't convince my husband to help me I lean against the door facing to pinch up my skin for my arms and rearend.  After two years of watching he can now peel off the tabs and stick the adhesive to my skin but he still gets squimsh.
I know a girl that can't use her legs because the insulin isn't absorbed as well.  You will have to try different areas and see which works best for you.
Hope this helps.
D 22 yrs  pumpin 3 yrs