Re: [IP] RE: adding more blood to test strip

> >>I keep forgetting to ask everyone if they ever add more blood to the
> strip/meter while it is counting down?

> It's not cheating. Have another look at your instruction booklet.
> One-Touch Profile ...

I didn't look at the 'one touch', I just happened to read the 'fastake'
instructions. it definitely says no extra blood.  just assumed the 'one
touch' was the same.

the 'fastake' has a faster readout, so perhaps this is why.

geneva still does it with both meters.