Re: [IP] adding more blood to test strip

Don't worry about it Ruth, I do this every now and then when my meter is
acting "stubborn."  I just received a new Precision Q.I.D. glucometer and it
is harder to put blood on it than with my glucometer elite.  I usually just
suggest trying to get as much blood as you can on the first try because some
meters won't give you a second chance like my glucometer elite, which would
mean putting in a new test strip and starting all over.  Hope I haven't been
too long winded?

Jim