Re: [IP] friday's A1C...but no pump still

In a message dated 11/30/99 1:07:39 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< he pump is shipped to my doctors, not to me, so they keep my pump until i
 can schedule for training.  they are backed up with people wanting to train
 so i may not be able to train in december, when i want to. i am a student,
 and my next availible time i can train would be april.
 Erinn >>

Sorry Erinn.....
You really, really need another doc.   Your health is more important than
this attachment you have to him.  The training is nothing......I dont
understand the big deal about it.

Get your parents to raise hell.