Re: [IP] Freaking out, please help!

Unbelievable!! No doctor should have the right to threaten you with that type
of action.  I can only imagine how angry and upset you and your son are!  It
sounds like this doctor has little knowledge about the pump (and the diabetic
diet for that matter!). Drop that doctor and move on to someone who will
support you throughout your sons care and work with you to figure out the ups
and downs of his control.

I'm sure this doctor isn't diabetic himself or he would know the types of
challenges we face daily and how this type of negative attitude only hampers
the care we need and deserve to receive from the medical profession.