[IP] a carb is a carb is a carb

Frustrated (I think that how it was signed),
I agree a carb is a carb is a carb. But isn't an ex an ex an ex also? I
think you would do well to call the endo and get direct input from that
office. Explain courteously that you need the determination from that visit
since you have 50/50 custody. It may very well be that what you were told is
not what was said. Don't come down too hard on the doctor until you check
with the doctor. Your ex may be trying to mess with your head.
Unfortunately, your pumping child is the one who suffers -- additionally.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pumping 16 yrs)