[IP] re: adding more blood to test strip

Like Geneva, Liz adds blood to the One Touch test strip as it's counting
down if she feels there's not enough blood on it. We're familiar with the
warning not to do this, but it hasn't seemed to cause any problems for Liz.

Now a question for the rest of you: Do any of your kids go gaga when
testing? If Liz has a good supply of blood coming out of her finger she
will make multiple little puddles of blood on the other parts of the test
strip (she's very creative anyway and apparently has chosen to extend her
media:)  It's rather gross to me but it sure does make light of the blood
glucose testing procedure.

Linda V.