RE: [IP] Freaking out, please help!

This "endo" needs to have his feathers clipped. He is most certainly a
quack. Change doctors asap. I'm used to this kind of crap from the average
doctor who doesn't specialize in diabetes, but it's a shock to hear that an
endocrinologist would be so ignorant. Are you sure that what he said wasn't
exagerated by your ex?

David