[IP] jenna and H/V mix

> Jenna's biggest problem was that her sites didn't
> last until we switched to H/V mix - which I would have never known about
> without this group

I was wondering if you are using the sof-sets? I forgot.

we noticed that since geneva changed to the sils last month, that her sites
are always going 4 days.  I don't know if it is a combo of the V/H and the
sils, or just the sils.  I suppose we could try doing just humalog in the
cartridge to see.

geneva's mom