Re: [IP] Lipo bumps...

Hi Tara,

I was originally going to get the Disetronic but I found out I could get the MM
faster, although I haven't seen either in my hand yet.  But!  I have the MM on
order and it should be coming any day now.

Once again, thank you for your time and info.   All of you are a great help to
me, and I hope to be pumping soon.

Jim