Re: [IP] Problems finding Velosulin

I've heard no rumors of it being "discontinued" - but ....

I've seen the draft of the new package insert for Velosulin (it's out on
the FDA site somewhere, I can't remember the exact link). This leads me to
wonder if they are getting ready to release it in a "new flavor" <vbg> Also
of interest is the wording in the insert which specifically states that it
is *NOT* to be mixed with any other insulin. Perhaps they got tired of
folks mixing it with the competition's product?

Sometimes a company will drawn down the warehoused inventory just prior to
releasing a new version of something. It's possible ...

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted