From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
jjovanov
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 1:31 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Lipo bumps...

Hello all,
And Tara, if you're on line, please let me know, as well as anyone else
pumping, if you get "lipo bumps" or hypertrophy as the doctors tell me.  I
only saw one guy mention it so far, but I could be mistaken.  Is this a
common occurrence with wearing a pump?  I'm trying to get rid of fat and
bumps, not gain them.  Although soon I will be wearing a pump, woohoo!