RE: [IP] First Square Wave Bolus

I was told to use a square wave for any high fat and/or high protein meal.
Basically I use the same amount of insulin as if I took it just before the
meal, but I spread it out over 3 or 4 hours. I'm still experimenting, so
maybe someone with more experience could give some further details. I only
know that my first attempt with one gave a very dramatic improvement.

David