[IP] Swimsuit help????

Laura asked:
>  i plan on wearing a bikini on the beach.
>  I was wondering what other pumpers do

Pre-laparotomy and subsequent abhorent vertical scar, I wore a 2 piece
bathing suit when I sunbathed in the restrictive USA (and topless on the more
laid back Riviera...).  There is really no where on your body you can insert
that the puppy isn't visible unless you do it on your upper butt.  Or if you
have one of those high waisted bottoms, maybe you can get it low enough to be

I personally don't care if others see it, and if they are rude enough to
stare, then I be sure and fiddle with it, un plug etc ALOT...heh heh

My biggest suggestion in AVOID SUN BURNING YOUR BELLY!  Not only will the
tape leave a cute little oval white spot when you take it off, but it hurts
like HELL to insert through fried skin - trust me on this one...