Re: [IP] Swimsuit help????

At 08:06 AM 12/9/1999  David Flagg wrote:
 >Bahamas aren't bad either (probably a lot cheaper to get to).  You know
 >those "northerners" Sam, they have different views of what's cold and what's

You haven't tried swimming in the waters off the coast of Oregon (we're
actually as far north as Minneapolis). Talk about chilly!! You often have
to bring a coat with you during the summer because of the very cold wind
that often blows off the ocean. Us Northern-latitude types would love to
try the Florida "cold" ocean... except during hurricane season.

I'll bring my pump, of course (desperately trying to keep this vaguely on