Re: [IP] Re: pharmacys

well, i had some luck by changing my pharmacy...  the old pharmacy got
horribly confused every time i asked for three months of oral
contraceptives at a time (despite that this was what was written on my
perscription)  my boyfriend and i used to joke when i would go to the
pharmacy about how long it would take...  frequently they would put the
package together as if to give me three months worth, and then only put
one package of pills in the bag... i got really clever about checking a
re-checking my Rx's unfortunately this often took huge amounts of
time*....  but even though th last pharmacy was dumb about some things...
they were at least good when one of my vials of insulin got smashed, and
called the insurance company to explain why they needed to pay for another
vial...  i have yet to have any insurance problems since switching
pharmacies, so we'll see.....

Jessica Elena Marder