[IP] Hypo "detection"

>I also have hypoglycemic "detection" problems.  I wouldn't say unawareness
>because if someone asked me if I was running low I would stop and think for
>a second and say.."yep."......That or I am too lazy.

Interesting. Shane has this exact same "affliction." I too used to think
perhaps he was just getting "lazy" about it after so many years. But now
what I am starting to think is that when he is running low, the brain
just doesn't work quite right, so he doesn't realize that he needs to
think about what his bg is. if that makes any sense...
Since starting the pump just over 1 month ago, the lows are MUCH fewer
and he seems to be getting better at "detecting" them.