[IP] RE: A stupid Question? NOT

Original Post:

email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] A stupid question?

The problem that some has endured w/ getting the sets out -

Could this be as a result of skin growing around the cannpula ?
I relate this to ear piercing - and the insert cant be turned like a ear ring.

I told u it was a stupid question -
Thanks for Listening?
Mom to Kap - age 9
Soon to be pumping - and do not want this to happen
Reply to Mom2Sweetboy:
I just went for my pump training this past Tuesday and that is EXACTLY IT.
(One of the reasons they don't want you to leave a set in for more than 2-3
days.) That is what my trainer told me anyways. As always, YMMV, and NO, it
is not a stupid question ;o).

Sally =o)  a.k.a. <A HREF="email @ redacted">email @ redacted</A>
IDDM for 35 of my 36.5 years
Assimilated : 7 December 1999