Re: [IP] Darlene & venting

>They try each month when it is time to get refills - to jerk me around - but
>I enjoy the hassle - it gives me an avenue to vent -- usually everyone in the
>store - has to endure my venting sessions.  But hopefully - they are being

Darlene--I thought I was the only venter!!  Got my EOB yesterday for the first set of pump supplies.  My insurance cut down the payment because MM sent "paper" and didn't file electronically!  Boy, did I have (several) good vents on that.  Luckily, the folks at MM are doing their best to get this straightened out.  Seems they did file elect.--w' BCBS of Cal.  I live in Nebraska.  God love computers!

Have a good day, and stay out of the pharmacy  :)