Re: [IP] for women only- bg's during cycle

Yes, I need a little more insulin when I ovulate , then a lot more before my
period, than far less once I start.  I am on the pump and we are trying to
set a pattern that will work for me, put I am told to be patient and it will
work out.  Yesterday I woke up at 41, and I dropped to 48 around 2pm, and
guess what, my period started a few hours later!   When I was first diagnosed
(1975, age 17) and for many years after my endos told me that my periods
"didn't effect  my blood sugars, I was just "non-compliant"!  #*^^!!   I am
glad your daughter will not have to deal with that XXX and will have the
medical support she needs.
FYI, I am now 42, have no major complications and am doing very well.