[IP] How low can you go ; Children's Books

I once was tested by paramedics at 12.  I don't remember this as had been
unconscious for quite a while I was then retested at the ER and had only
gone up to 21 with a D-5 iv going!  I am so glad I am not on NPH anymore!

As far as kid's books, my daughter (age 7) is a very big fan of the
Babysitter Club books and and was really excited when she read that Stacy
was diabetic (just like you mom) however, she said someone needs to write to
them and tell them to put Stacy on a pump!  Out of the mouths of babes.

Take care all.