Re: [IP] for women only- bg's during cycle

     Here's yet another question: my almost 17 yr old has the same pattern
you've described- highs the day or 2 before, and crashing low the day
of....BUT, yesterday she kept going low inexplicably & the only thing I could
attribute it to was that she was exactly 2 wks post-period - i.e. ovulating???
     Anyone else detected a pattern like this? Seemed plausible to us since
the hormones would have been askew mid-cycle too????? Odds are she wouldn't
do anything differently next time, other than THINK about the possible
effects when the first unexpected low hit, rather than continue bolusing as
normal & encountering repeated lows?????

Regards, Renee (pump-mom)