[IP] re: inconsistency!!! Leesa

Leesa-
 I see what you're saying and it takes time. Patience
obviously. First month was good for me than rough
after that, but I remembered you were "supposed" to
take about 6 weeks to get basals set. I didn't
complain about bg thne, b/c they werne't bad. Only
prob was infusion sets and bgs at nights were
INconsistent (still are for the most part)
 BUT
 I was still patient then. It's been 5.5 months, so we
know this isn't a fast process! I feel like I'm on
shots again the way things are going, the difference
being I'm trying extremely hard....
 Don't give up and you are NOT the only frustrated
one..
 Amy