[IP] re: inconsistency!!! Leesa

 I see what you're saying and it takes time. Patience
obviously. First month was good for me than rough
after that, but I remembered you were "supposed" to
take about 6 weeks to get basals set. I didn't
complain about bg thne, b/c they werne't bad. Only
prob was infusion sets and bgs at nights were
INconsistent (still are for the most part)
 I was still patient then. It's been 5.5 months, so we
know this isn't a fast process! I feel like I'm on
shots again the way things are going, the difference
being I'm trying extremely hard....
 Don't give up and you are NOT the only frustrated

Do You Yahoo!?